I would like to thank First Time Dadventure for nominating me for the Liebster Award. What a fantastic start to 2018 this is for Days Out Now.
The Liebster Award is an amazing recognition of the work I have done. 2018 is off to a flying start for my blog!
Rules of the Liebster Award
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nominations
5. Give them 11 questions to answer
Answers to the Questions I was given
1. Where are you from? Originally Born in Essex (Oh here come the Essex boy jokes), and then moved to Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. I have some fond memories of this area and sometimes pop back to take a trip down memory lane.
2. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done? I would say getting into a helicopter in the Army, or abseiling down a cliff. I don’t think I could bring myself to do a bungee jump!!
3. Who are your 3 ultimate dinner party guests, and why? Albert Einstein, Professor Brian Cox and Nikola Tesla. Do I need to explain why? It would be an amazing experience and I would have lots of questions.
4. Have you ever visited a place just because you saw it in a book/ on the television? What was that place? West Wycombe Park featured in the beginning of The Labyrinth film and because of that I visited with the family. Amazing day out.
5 . What is your favourite book? Don’t really read much but I like The Hobbit!
6. What is your dream holiday? Austria, a beautiful, clean country. We would love to go back again one day.
7. If you won a £1,000,000 lottery, what would you do with the money? Buy a car, a dream holiday and pay off my mortgage.
8. What is the best memory you have from your childhood? Doing a puzzle in front of the TV, at Christmas while watching an Indiana Jones film.
9. What would you change in your past? Nothing, we learn from our mistakes.
10. Do you currently live in the same city you were born in? Why / why not? No, I moved as my wife comes from the country and I love it!
11. If I asked you to teach me something, anything, what would it be? How to make a sugar free Banana loaf. It is amazing.
11 Random Facts
1.) I am a Capricorn
2.) I love the series True Blood
3.) My favourite retro video game is Mario 3 on the SNES
4.) I’m not very good at D.I.Y
5.) I am fascinated by space
6.) & ancient civilizations
7.) I have always worked with timber in most of my jobs.
8.) My first car was a Peugeot 405 it didn’t have a radio
9.) My feet are size 11
10.) I support West Ham United
11.) I love writing & blogging
Questions for my Nominees
1. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
2. List your top three family days out.
3. Best film?
4.Favourite holiday destination?
5. Is your blog your full time job?
6. What football team do you support?
7. Best memory from your childhood.
8. What is your favourite meal?
9. What was your first computer / console?
10. Your favourite TV series is?
11. Your favourite shop?
I’m amazed to have won and am proud to nominate the above. Make sure you all follow the rules (Seriously!!)