Experience everything life has to offer
By Darren Lawson
Life is all about living and in our opinion, if you have successfully completed 15 or more of our list below then you are well on the way to living a full and varied life.
So, take a look and let us know how many you have done and what you think should be added to the list.
After all we can always add to it.
“I don’t think you’ll ever hear someone say on their deathbed that they regret not re-decorating their bathroom or getting that new kitchen.
Make sure you live your life, experiences are worth so much more that material possessions.”
- Eat Fish & Chips by the Sea
- Complete a random act of kindness
- Go up a mountain
- Go up in the London Eye
- See a traditional Christmas Panto
- Visit Stonehenge on Summer solstice
- Camp at a festival
- Walk along Hadrian’s Wall
- Watch / compete in London Marathon
- Visit Giant’s Causeway N.Ireland
- Travel on the London Underground
- Have a picnic at an open air concert
- See a footie match at Wembely
- Watch a tennis match at Wimbledon
- See Whales off of Wales coast
- Eat Haggis….Blurgh!
- Watch True Blood Box Set
- Visit a Christmas Market
- Go to Santa Pod and watch MonsterTrucks
- Watch a Shakespeare play in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Eat at a Gordon Ramsey Restuarant
- Go on a Ferry
- Go on a Jack the Ripper Guided tour
- See your favourite Comedian
- Parachute jump…eeekk