Easter hunts, Trails, Crafts & More
At Days Out Now, we try to put our vast knowledge to good use. Here is a perfect example of that. Don’t let Easter become a disaster, read through this list and have fun.
I have spent hours searching through various facebook events to bring you a nice, little list of Easter fun, throughout the Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire areas.
Please don’t moan if I have left your event out. Instead just message me and I’ll add it or comment on one of my facebook groups or pages to make us all aware (I’m not physic you know!).
Here you go......
- Stanwick Lakes Easter Egg Trail from the 21st of April to the 22nd of April – Amazing place to visit any time of the year!
- Waddesdon Manor Cadbury’s Easter Egg Hunt From the 19th of April to the 22nd of April
- MK Snap Easter fun day, FREE event packed with lots of free fun 14th April
- Fairytale Farm’s Golden Egg hunt From the 19th to the 22nd of April
- Knebworth House Easter trail on the 19th and 20th of April
- Northampton & Lamport Railway Come and celebrate Easter with a ride on a train where all children receive a creme egg. 20th to the 22nd April
- Rushmere Country park’s Easter eye spy trail from the 19th of April – 22nd of April
- Stowe Gardens Cadbury’s Easter Egg Hunt From the 19th of April to the 22nd of April – This is where we first became National Trust members. Become a member and gain FREE entry!
- Castle Quay Treasure trail on the 20th of April – Banbury town shopping centre
- Waterperry Gardens Big easter Bunny Hunt form the 1st of April to the 24th of April
- Green Dragon Eco Farm Spring baby quiz & trail. From the 6th of April to the 22nd of April
- Irchester Country park Embark on the Harry the hare trail from the 6th to the 22nd of April
- Rushden Lakes Easter egg and golden egg hunt from the 6th to the 22nd of April
- British Motor Museum Family mini trail from the 6th to the 28th of April
- Bucks Railway centre Easter egg hunt on the 7th, 10th, 14th & 17th of April
- The Sanctuary Barn’s Egg Hunt on the 13th of April
- Hatton’s Adventure World Spring spectacular from the 13th to the 28th of April.
- Ryton Pools Country park Poached egg fun trail from the 13th to the 28th of April
- The Kidlington Centre Easter Bunny Hunt From the 15th to the 22nd of April
- Evenley Wood Garden Easter egg hunts from the 17th to the 22nd of April
- Blenheim Palace Easter paw print trail from the 19th to the 22nd of April
- Castle Ashby Easter Egg Hunt, April the 21st and 22nd
- Wellington Country parks Mega egg hunt on the 21st of April
- Oxford Bus Museum Easter chick hunt on the 21st of April
- Stable Mates – Egg rolling, Easter egg painting, meet some animals and enjoy a hot cross bun on the 9th April
- Millets farm – Farmer Carters courtyard, games, ride on’s, trails sandpits and more on the 6th to the 22nd of April
- Bucks Railway – Days out with good old Thomas over the holidays from the 7th to the 22nd of April.
- Cutteslowe park mini railway – Featuring a new extended track. 7th, 21st and 22nd of April
- Wendover woods – Den building, Archery, Fencing, Geocaching and Trail running all bookable, From the 8th to the 18th of April
- Earths Trust – Den building, tree climbing and nature crafts from the 8th to the 26th of April
- Thrift Farm – Lambing event 8th to the 22nd of April
- Staverton Toddler Group – Easter messy play 4th to the 5th April
- Ride on Time – Perfect ride on toddler group on the 9th and 16th of April
- Oxford Museum of Natural History – Yuck!! 15th – 17th of April
- Willen Lake – Easter Activity week, try out lots of water sports for FREE! Fun and games from 15th to the 19th of April
- Blenhiem Palace – Easter wonderland, circus, vintage fair, face painting and much more, 19th – 22nd of April
- Centre MK – Little Tikes play big tour, Play on lots of little Tikes equipment for free on the 19th and 20th of April
- Oxfordshire Museum – Easter activities from the 9th to the 18th of April
- Castle Quay – Meet Optimus Prime and Bumblebee on the 13th of April
- Whipsnade zoo – Great Brick safari, 6th of April to the 2nd of June
- Drayton Manor – Eggs-ellent Easter 13th to the 28th April
- Bicester Hotel golf and Spa – Children’s Easter party on the 19th of April